Sheet Metal Processing Machines
- Production lines for manufacturing sheet metal products (for example, the tub of a washing machine, the drum of clothes dryer, etc.).
- Various presses, straightening machines, machines for sheet metal cutting, bending, etc.
Production Line for Manufacturing Washing Dryer Drums
An automated production line for manufacturing washing machine/dryer drums which consists of:
- tools for punching and bending
- an uncoiling and coiling unit
- devices for conveying, feeding and dosing sheet metal
- cross-section units
- an edge bending machine, and
- a cold stapling machine
Stroke of line: 30 seconds
Production Line for Manufacturing Washing Machine Tubs
We reconstructed, refitted, and revamped our production line for washing machine tubs. The following was carried out on the new line:
– uncoiling and dosage of sheet metal
– automatic transition from one to two coats of processing
– production of a hydraulic punching machine
– production of four units for spot welding, and
– automation of the rapid tool change and point machines.